Friday, September 20, 2013

God Loves You

I don't have all the time in the world so I am going to keep this short. But I just want to share something with you that really helps me when I'm down.

God.
Loves.
You.

At my camp that I will be frequently talking about there is this little social time where you are with everyone in the camp and you can talk and play games, etc. So I was talking with my friends when I feel a little ball of paper blow on my lap. I unravel it and smile at the words.

God.
Loves
You.

Three short words that can really make your day a whole bunch brighter if you think about it. Because if you feel like no one in the world loves you, you can't deny that God  doesn't. I mean, everyone does love you but God loves you the most of all.
He created you.
Yes, you hiding behind the screen.
And you know why?

God.
Loves.
You.

So we should love Him back with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strengths. But sometimes that's hard to forget. But believe me, you can't forget worse then my. I diagnosed myself with short-term memory loss, and I'm in a Restoring Your Memory class with Dori. (anyone catch the Finding Nemo reference? :))

So if you like me you need some reminding, And thankfully I remembered today that God loved me! Yay!
So go out and tell the world that. (I find the best way is to leave a note in a random page of a library book with a note that reads God loves you. Don't put it in every book, otherwise angry librarians would be at your tail. But maybe a few, when you have the inspiration.)
Three words.

God.
Loves.
You.

All through Christ,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment