Friday, August 16, 2013

Welcome!

This really has gone fast. I feel like one moment I was planning out what I was going to write and how I was going to do it, and the next I was submitting my blog! None of this would have happened without the support of my parents, family and God.

So, let's start out with an introduction. I am Madeline, otherwise known as Maddie. I'm a 13 year old Catholic teen and so far loving it! :) Overall, I am a newbie at living the teenage years-but don't you worry, I will survive. Hopefully.

I made this website so the viewers could experience the same thing I witnessed a few months ago- a renewed relationship with God in which I understood why He created me and what I was made to do in this world. Hopefully the way my words are spoken (or typed) will impact you. For more of that information, just skip on over to the About my Musings page.

I am crazy, and I think I know it. A lot of the things I write about will  be random (hence the title of the website) and I hope it's not too discombobulated! And yes, I do like long and confuzzling words and expressions. I am going to try to have an organized site and maybe for once it will work. But hey, I'm young and new at this, so don't blame me if you see a mistake. :) We can all plow through this together.

I hope to be posting at least once a week- though sometimes I may post more and sometimes I may post less. I will be writing about everything- prayers, opinions, life, unicorns... well, maybe not everything. I will be including a variety of topics though, so that's good.

Thank you so much for taking your time to view this, and I hope you come back to read some more! Please feel free to share any questions, comments or suggestions in the comment box below.

All through Christ,
Maddie

3 comments:

  1. Congats on getting your blog up, Maddie! Good luck with it, and I promise not to fix your grammar.
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicky. Well, I could use an editor... I'm not the best. :)

      Delete
  2. Great blog Maddie! I can't wait to read more!!!
    -Braelyn

    ReplyDelete