Friday, January 24, 2014

Love is...

Love is giving someone a helping hand.
Love is putting others before yourself.
Love is making cookies for your neighbors.
Love is standing up for what you know is right.
Love is treating everyone with kindness.
Love is staying faithful.
Love is doing the hated dishes just because your brother needed to study.
Love is smiling at someone.
Love is laughing at jokes... even if they are corny.
Love is wonderful.
Love is the feeling you get around a person. (well, sometimes)
Love is like a growing balloon.
Love is fixing the scars.
Love is wiping away the tears.
Love is sitting through a wedding while the preacher goes on and on, just for the bride/groom. :)
Love  is never letting go.
Love is patient.
Love is kind.
Love is never-ending.
Love is God.

All through Christ,
Maddie

Questions, comments, concerns or just want to leave me a note? Add a comment to this page, fill out the Contact Form to the right, or send me a quick email to randommusings13@gmail.com! I would be happy to reply! (Note: if you leave a comment, anyone could see, but if you send me an email by the form no one but you and me will. :) )Want to stay up to date with all of my posts? Just enter your email into the follow by email box to the right. It will update you whenever I have posted an update to my blog! Very handy, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment