Sunday, January 12, 2014

8 Pictures to Brighten Up Your Week

(I am going to focus on doing smaller posts every week and then one big post every month. Hopefully it will work! :) )

Personally, I love quotes. They are just so... inspiring! :) It is really cool when you find those few quotes that really hit you hard, and make you think about life. (and some random other stuff too.) So here are my favorite quotes that I have stumbled on. (Most of them are on Pinterest. Man, that site is handy.) So enjoy these pictures and the new week!

All through Christ,
Maddie

Questions, comments, concerns or just want to leave me a note? Add a comment to this page, fill out the Contact Form to the right, or send me a quick email to randommusings13@gmail.com! I would be happy to reply! (Note: if you leave a comment, anyone could see, but if you send me an email by the form no one but you and me will. :) )Want to stay up to date with all of my posts? Just enter your email into the follow by email box to the right. It will update you whenever I have posted an update to my blog! Very handy, right? :)








No comments:

Post a Comment