Thursday, June 19, 2014

Please Pray


 
One of the things I love about being Catholic (or just Christian in general) is that you really can reach out to your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and ask them to pray with/for you. This is one of those times, my dear friends. I have a few major prayer requests that I ask you to add in  your daily prayers.



-NOTE- I am not including any names for the sake of privacy. Thank you for your understanding.

Firstly, the cousin of my friends was recently diagnosed with cancer. He is only six years old. It is so hard to imagine a child at such a young age to go through such a hardship. Please pray for him and his family as they are preparing for this long, hard journey ahead of them.

Father, we ask that you please bless this little boy and his entire family. Help all the doctors, nurses, etc. to do their very best in taking care of this child. Please bless the family with your grace and mercy. Amen.
 
 
One of my friend's aunt recently underwent a major surgery. She has already had this surgery, and the last time it was performed she was in the hospital for 4-5 weeks. She has two young daughters and a husband. She is doing well so far, but please pray for a speedy recovery.
 
Father, we ask that you please watch over this wonderful wife and mother. Please help all doctors, nurses, etc. to do their very best in taking care of her. Please bless her family and friends with your grace and mercy. Amen.
 
 
Finally, my family and I recently found out that our parish priest of many years was diagnosed with kidney cancer. He is a wonderful priest that is kind and loving to all parishioners. He will be gone from our parish from awhile. Please pray for the best treatment possible and a fast recovery.
 
Father, we ask that you please bless this amazing priest. Please help al doctors, nurses, etc. to do their very best in taking care of him. Please bless his family and friends with your grace and mercy. Amen.
 
 
 
If you guys have a prayer request that you would like me to pray as well, please don't be afraid to send me an email or write me a note in the contact box. Either way, it would be private and only I would read it. (If you leave a note in the comments, the public can see it).
 
Thank you so much for praying with me!  Have a great rest of your week!

All through Christ,
 
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment