Tuesday, February 4, 2014

BeYOUtiful~ For all the people who don't know how wonderful they are.

There's a really important note at the bottom which is also in bold,  so make sure to not miss it! :)



Hey you.

Yes, you.

You hiding behind that screen.

If you're reading this, know that you're beautiful.

You're unique.

Kind.

Wonderful.

Loving.

Wanted.

Don't let society trip you up by making you think the people on the magazine covers are the beautiful ones.

Don't let that boy at school tell you that you aren't worth it.

Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't wanted.

Because you are.

More than you will ever know.

Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way.

Everyone from that girl on the bus to that guy at the homeless shelter.

They all matter.

You matter.

Don't trick yourself.

People love you for who you are, not what you look like.

Trudge through life with confidence, even if you feel like it's pulling you down.

I'm not saying life's going to be easy, but I'm saying you can handle it because God only challenges us with things that we can handle.

He pulls us into the deep waters not to drown us, but to cleanse us.

And he gave you this unique, wonderful, beautiful life for you. For you. So you can spread the word, and bring others to Heaven where there will be one big party. Yes, with cake and ice cream. ( I knew you were going to ask that :) )

So stop doubting.  Stop doubting yourself and your life. 'Cause God put you on this planet for that purpose, and it's up to you to discover it.

So go out, change the world. Make it beautiful.

---

Lately I have noticed a lot of people who feel really insecure about themselves. Whether it be because of their weight, looks, or just personality it makes me sad to think that these beautiful people don't see themselves as wonderful individuals. To all of you out there- you are so beautiful (or handsome) and so worth it. Never give up on yourself or life. So many people love you so much, and even when it feels like no one does, remember God always will.  I believe in you and so do so many others. If you ever need some inspiration or need to talk, email me at randommusings13@gmail.com .  Never, ever give up and stay strong. :)




All through Christ,
Maddie

Questions, comments, concerns or just want to leave me a note? Add a comment to this page, fill out the Contact Form to the right, or send me a quick email to randommusings13@gmail.com! I would be happy to reply! (Note: if you leave a comment, anyone could see, but if you send me an email by the form no one but you and me will. :) )Want to stay up to date with all of my posts? Just enter your email into the follow by email box to the right. It will update you whenever I have posted an update to my blog! Very handy, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment